Home / Information / How Do I...? / Report / Dead Animal

How do I...?

share with:

Report a dead animal near my property, or on a Township roadway?

To report a dead animal near your property please first contact the Township at 215-699-7777.  Please be advised that the Montgomery County Game Commission is responsible for dead deer disposal on State, County, and local roadways.





Subscribe to News Alerts

Subscribe to email News to have the latest news, events and alerts delivered directly to your inbox.

Create Account

No thank you I already subscribe