Home / Information / How Do I...? / Register / a Special Needs Resident

How do I...?

share with:

Register a special needs resident with the Township Police Department?

Special needs can include, but are not limited to, elderly, dementia, Alzheimer's, autistic, or any other cognitive or physical condition. Residents are asked to voluntarily complete the Special Needs Registry form. This form will provide the UGPD officers with vital information to ensure the special needs resident is properly cared for in an emergency situation.





Subscribe to News Alerts

Subscribe to email News to have the latest news, events and alerts delivered directly to your inbox.

Create Account

No thank you I already subscribe