Home / Information / How Do I...? / Pay / for a Zoning/Building Permit

How do I...?

share with:

Pay for a building, zoning, use and occupancy, or road-opening permit?

Permits can be paid for at the Township building. The Township accepts cash, check, or credit card (fee applies). Credit card payments cannot be made over the phone. Check payments are accepted via mail upon request. Please contact the Township at 215-699-7777 to arrange for a check payment by mail.





Subscribe to News Alerts

Subscribe to email News to have the latest news, events and alerts delivered directly to your inbox.

Create Account

No thank you I already subscribe