Home / Information / How Do I...? / Apply / for Sidewalk Repair Permit

How do I...?

share with:

Apply for a permit to replace/repair my sidewalk, driveway apron, or curb?

A Street Excavation and Occupancy Permit is required for all work within the Township's right of way. Typically, all sidewalks, curbs, and driveway aprons are located within the right of way.

Below are the documents needed to complete a Street Excavation and Occupancy Permit application:





Subscribe to News Alerts

Subscribe to email News to have the latest news, events and alerts delivered directly to your inbox.

Create Account

No thank you I already subscribe