Home / Information / How Do I...? / Apply / for a SLDO Application

How do I...?

share with:

Apply for a Subdivision and Land Development Approval application?

In order to subdivide land, or improve commercially zoned property, applicants must comply with the Township's Subdivision and Land development Ordinance, and Zoning Ordinance.

Use the documents below to complete a Subdivision and Land Development Approval Application, and see the Township's Fee Schedule





Subscribe to News Alerts

Subscribe to email News to have the latest news, events and alerts delivered directly to your inbox.

Create Account

No thank you I already subscribe